Tuesday, January 24, 2012

For Sale: House Of Harlow 1960 Inspired Jewelry

Hi! Do check out my online shop OrangeSoda Accessories for I'll be selling House of Harlow inspired jewelry and more! They're arriving this February! 10% off on reservations! Add my store, and pm me for reservations! Thanks!:D

Black Resin Necklace - P450
Starburst Necklace - P350
  
Double Starburst Necklace - P480
Black Triangle Necklace - P400
Black Rectangular Necklace - P450
Black/Gold Tassel Bracelet - P350
Vintage Delicate Design Necklace - P320
Khaki Gray Crystal Bib Necklace - P340
Multicolor Beaded Bib Necklace - P350

1 comment:

  1. Hello! :)

    Oh how I adore House of Harlow 1960 jewelry. It's good to know of a local store that sells similar-looking pieces at way more affordable prices! :)

    Anyway, please check out my blog shop if you have time. I haven't uploaded anything yet, but I will soon. You may find something you'll like! Thanks! :)

    http://shopjessiescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete