Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year, New Beginning

Wow. I. Finally. Have . A. Blog!!!:D

I've been following blogs for years and now I finally have the nerve to create one. I don't even know how to start! LOL.

Well anyway, this blog wouldn't be named as such if it doesn't revolve around my love for all things fasyon.. *no duh??:P*  But of course, you can expect a lot of "ramblings" about my life, not to mention my addiction to make-up.. Did i just say I'm addicted to make-up?? Actually no, I just eat lipstick for breakfast. LOL!:D

So this is my first post.. Let's see how this blogging venture goes.:)

Have a great year everyone! Chinese new year is coming up in a week!:)

By the way, do drop by my online accessories store, OrangeSoda Accessories  for fab finds at affordable prices! thanks!:*

No comments:

Post a Comment